Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the Night before..

Well, it's the night before I leave. (Well, technically it's the day of since it's 1 am) Anyways, I can not wait until I am finally in Gambell. It seems like my sis and I just started counting down the days til my trip (we started at like 67 or so). And now I am down til just 1 day. I feel as if I am forgetting something, which sux, because that really does mean I am. Being brought up a military kid, we become expert packers. For me to forget something is quite a shock. I think the main reason it is bugging me, is because I just can't drop by the nearest Walmart and buy it. They don't even have cars or a fast food place there. Shoot, their "airport" is a storage building. But this shall be an adventure and I am ready to start my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment