Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Beginning

Well, as you can see my blog is completely stripped of any remnants of of my first year of college. While yes, that was the purpose of this blog, I quickly came to the realization that a blog is simply too hard to maintain when you're trying to build up your social status and keep up grades. So now it is a time for a new beginning.

In just a few days, I'll be headed on a plane for Alaska. More specifically, Gambell, Alaska. If you aren't familiar with my blog, I have mentioned it a few times before in various posts. For the past year, my sister has been living in the "bush." And I get the chance to visit her for a month in various places in Alaska. I'm so excited, I've been counting down the days since 57 (i'm at 10 now) :) This is going to be an experience I only get to have once. If you would like a little backstory of what I should be expecting, go to Megan's blog, I am a follower of it. She is bad at updating her blog as well. What can I say, it runs in the family. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment